With the FireServiceRota app firefighters can:
- review upcoming understaffing warnings and act on them.
- change their duty schedule (availability) at one or more stations.
- confirm that they are responding to an incident. This shows their ETA and location on the station monitor in the fire station, thereby providing extra certainty that there are sufficient people attending the incident.
- be notified when they are about to leave the coverage area and forgot to update their (un)availability.
- communicate with colleague firefighters.
You need a FireServiceRota.co.uk account to use this app. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in a free trial account.